Tuna Cakes from Healthy Recipes Blog
- 2 (5 oz) cans tuna in water, well-drained and flaked with a fork
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to the “keep warm” setting (150-170 degrees F).
2. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and parsley.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Measuring ¼ cup of the mixture for each cake, fry the patties until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Fry 4 patties at a time, keeping the cooked tuna cakes in a warm oven while you fry the second batch.
6. Serve immediately
Original recipe by Healthy Recipes Blog