Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip from The Clean Eating Couple
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ cup blue cheese OPTIONAL, can sub any low-fat cheese in here
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup small curd, low-fat, cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat
Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Pour dip batter into a glass 8×8 pan (top with extra cheese if desired!) + bake at 350 for 25 mins.
Serve with veggies!
*You can also use an Instant Pot or CrockPot (see original recipe)
Original recipe from The Clean Eating Couple