Easy Cheese Fondue
Easy Cheese Fondue by Healthy Fitness Meals
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt or to taste
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Nutmeg or to taste
- Dippers for fondue: Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, roasted carrots, apples, steak, broccoli, bell peppers, meatballs
Place the milk and freshly grated nutmeg in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch with water until fully dissolved. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and stir, simmering over low heat until thickens, 4-5 minutes.
Once the milk mixture is thick, add in the shredded cheeses and stir until melted.
Season with salt to your taste, then transfer the cheese fondue to a bowl.
Place the bowl on a large platter along with your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
Original recipe by Healthy Fitness Meals