Sheet Pan Turkey Meatloaf & Broccoli
Sheet Pan Turkey Meatloaf & Broccoli from SkinnyTaste
- 1.3 pounds (20 oz) 93% ground turkey
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oatmeal, or gf oats
- 6 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcesterchire sauce, divided
- 1 large bunch broccoli, (1 1/2 pounds) cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil
Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a 13×9-inch sheet pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil, dull side facing up towards food.
In a medium bowl toss broccoli with oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and spread out on the sheet pan in a single layer on one side.
In a medium bowl combine ground turkey, oatmeal, 1/4 cup ketchup, onion, egg, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon Worcesterchire sauce and thyme, mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into a 4 x 3 –inch free form loaf on the other side of the sheet pan.
In a small bowl mix remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup with remaining teaspoon of Worcesterchire sauce and brush onto loaves.
Bake 30 minutes in the center of the oven, turning the broccoli halfway, until meat is cooked through in the center and the broccoli is slightly charred
Find the Original Recipe Here